August 30, 2008

Zilker Relays - Austin, Texas

Jill and Dick!


The Dick Beardsley Foundation had a waterstop at the Zilker Relays in Austin, Texas. What a great way to kick off Labor Day weekend and the fall racing season.

The way I started the weekend was working the waterstop in a bikini, surrounding by women in hula skirts. :-)

The Zilker Relays will be making a donation to the foundation for our volunteer efforts, so I found myself dressed like that....all for the foundation!

Thank you Laura, Jennifer, Jack, Ginny, Jennifer, Mark and Nathan (the little boy who came to watch his father). Most importantly, thanks to my beautiful wife, Jill, for putting this waterstop altogether! It was so much fun and I can't wait until next year!
Thanks to Raul and RunFAR for a great event!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA!!!!!! Dick I'm shocked! HA!!! Thanks for a great laugh!
Paul