October 17, 2007

Resource Training & Solutions Center

On October 15 I had spoke at the Resource Training & Solutions Center in St. Cloud, Minnesota.

They were having their annual awards banquet and I was the keynote speaker.

The Resource Training center covers a nine county area in east-central Minnesota and provides programs to schools and family's in that area. Dr. Robert Cavanna has been the director there for 23 years and I can see why they are so good at what they do! Dr. Cavanna is a very positive person!

They do wonderful things for a lot of folks! My talk went very well and seemed to be enjoyed by those attending. I spoke for about 45 minutes and then we had a little get together afterwards, even saw some old friends from Minnesota I had not seen in years!

All in all it was a wonderful time!

Dick

No comments: